But then, along comes the electrician and gives me an
outlet--the outlet that will someday run our refrigerator.
In the mean time, it powers my tools.
As long as it's in the kitchen,
why not plug in a coffee pot.
But, I have no table to put the coffee maker on.
What to do, what to do...coffee maker, water carbonater; water pitcher, battery charger.
Pile of scrap wood.
Aha!
A coffee/drink mess and all around general purpose table!
Notice the use of those "scraps".
The table is in the laundry room where the washer and dryer will be. Initially, the coffee maker and other items were accessible from the kitchen. However, if you look at the first picture, you see a big white paper (leftover Tyvek--house wrap) stapled to the wall blocking access to the new table.
Let's Have A Contest!
Your challenge is to tell me how
we are using that particular piece of house wrap--no,
not to wrap the house.
Hint 1: We now have electricity in the kitchen area. (more hints later)
Waste no time: I win ice cream once I receive the correct answer
(or maybe each time I receive the correct answer).
(or maybe each time I receive the correct answer).
Maybe the winner should buy the ice cream...hmmm...
...multiple winners...multiple hot days...
Incentive:
The temperature here will be in the
upper 80s to upper 90 over the next few days.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDart board?
ReplyDeleteWall calendar?
ReplyDelete"Wrong Answer, but I should have ice cream, anyway, right? (The temp was 97 today, and is expected to be hotter tomorrow)"
Delete