"...and the skies opened up and the rains came down and down and down...The trailer doesn't leak, but it is rather noisy--a soothing, muffled drum of the "heavy at times". The trouble is, the "heavy at times" is beginning to feel like the norm. I wonder if the trailer floats--my own mini-ark. But, I didn't march the animals in two by two so how will I be able to send out a dove to let me know when it's all over?
So many things to ponder while not building a house!"
Maybe I will calculate the length of my floor joists so I can put in the order.
The plumber is coming tomorrow, Wednesday, to put in the heating pipes for the basement floor. I believe he said that we would be finished by the end of the day. Since he and concrete know each other quite well and work together often, they will work out the schedule for that part of the project.
And when we are finished with the concrete, I will need the floor joists.
The plumber is coming tomorrow, Wednesday, to put in the heating pipes for the basement floor. I believe he said that we would be finished by the end of the day. Since he and concrete know each other quite well and work together often, they will work out the schedule for that part of the project.
And when we are finished with the concrete, I will need the floor joists.

No comments:
Post a Comment